Sales Development Manager OEM and AM
Job Purpose :
- •Account Management and Sales Development will work within APAC region but specific initial focus on the Indonesian OEM and General Agriculture development in country. This role will eventually grow in to a standalone role where the member will be required to prospect and manage their own account.
Core Job Duties :
- •Account Management with selected OEMs across the Indonesian subcontinent
- •Business development activities to support the VP of Sales – this can be in the form of market research, prospecting, strategy, sales support etc.
- •Develop new business sales pipeline for both aftermarket & OEM, and identify new markets within region and globally to grow revenue.
- •Prepare commercial proposals for OEM customers based upon standard cost and margin calculations.
- •Liaise with Engineering and Product Management teams to produce technical proposals for OEM prospects. A technical understanding on this process would be beneficial in order to explain and demonstrate to the customer.
- •Update and maintain technical knowledge of full WEEO product portfolio to ensure that customers are provided with the latest products and information
- •Monitor sales and sales support activities to ensure customer satisfaction for managed accounts.
- •Attend Regional and International Trade Shows as required to support both existing OEM and Aftermarket customers but to also prospect for new business.
Minimum Job Requirements :
- •Degree in Engineering, Technology or Agricultural Sciences discipline with a Business aspect or equivalent experience.
- •Previous experience with or within the agriculture/industrial sector, companies and/or customer, ideally within a Sales or Commercial role.
- •Ability to spend up to 50% of time travelling internationally.
- •Commercial acumen with a good business sense.
- •The ability to offer a pro-active and creative solutions to customer and internal requirements
- •Able to demonstrate an understanding of the principles and processes to providing first class customer services, including needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
- •Excellent communication and coordination skills enabling clear and accurate delivery of information to key stakeholders.
- •Proficient computer skills in Microsoft Office suite, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- •Able to manage own workload with minimal supervision whilst maintaining flexibility in job role.